Are you planning a trip to Barcelona? SmartRental invites you to discover all the cultural, gastronomic and leisure offer in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. A lot of activities and monuments are waiting for you to discover from our holiday apartments in the city centre. Don't wait any longer, book your apartment in Barcelona and enjoy the trip of your dreams!
- BarcelonaBOOK THE PERFECT APARTMENT ONLINE!Up to 25% offFree CancellationBest online price guaranteedBest locationsFree WIFI
- Feel the breeze of the Mediterranean Sea and immerse yourself in the culture and life of a spectacular city like Barcelona.World famous, Barcelona is visited and admired by tourists from all corners of the planet.Visit the best monuments and tourist areas, swim at the beasch and discover the local gastronomy while staying at the Smartrental Ramblas Apartments. Here, you will feel what it is like to live in one of the most important cities in the world. Our apartments in Las Ramblas of Barcelona offer you the ideal central location to discover the whole city.Don't hesitate any longer, check the availability on our website and get to know Barcelona!
- Stay at the SmartRental Ramblas Apartments in the historic centre of Barcelona. We offer you options such as a studio with a spectacular terrace, ideal for couples, or 3- or 4-bedroom apartments perfect for groups. Located in the heart of the Ramblas, from our apartments in Barcelona you will be able to move around the city with total ease.
Barcelona has a Mediterranean climate characterized by mild, wet winters and hot, dry summers. The average temperature in winter ranges from 8°C to 15°C, while in summer, temperatures can soar to 30°C or higher. Rainfall is fairly evenly distributed throughout the year, with slightly wetter months in autumn and spring. The city is also known for its occasional thunderstorms, which can occur during the summer months. Overall, Barcelona's climate is pleasant and conducive to outdoor activities, making it a popular destination for tourists year-round.
- ShoppingRestaurantsLeisureCulturePASSEIG DE GRÀCIAConsidered Barcelona's Golden Mile, Passeig de Gràcia is home to the city's most exclusive shops. Its luxurious windows are located between some of the best art nouveau buildings of Barcelona such as Casa Batlló and La Pedrera.LAS RAMBLASStrolling down this charming avenue you can find all the souvenirs you are looking for, as well as visit the iconic La Boqueria market, with typical Spanish gastronomic products.DIAGONAL AVENUEIn this avenue that crosses the whole of Barcelona you will find the main international firms and big brands, as well as many decoration and home shops.PALAU DE LA MÚSICAOne of Barcelona's modernist jewels, the Palau de la Música is the only concert hall that is part of the Unesco World Heritage.SAGRADA FAMILIAGaudí's imposing basilica is Spain's most visited monument and one of the most unique works of architecture in the world. Although impressive from the outside, it is worth buying tickets to visit the interior.PARK GÜELLGaudí's incredible park offers some of the best views of Barcelona, as well as iconic sights such as The Dragon Stairway.POBLE ESPANYOLThis unique complex is home to 117 life-size buildings that reproduce some of Spain's architectural gems. Within is walls you can enjoy restaurants, bars, and numerous activities.TIBIDABO AMUSEMENT PARKIn addition to being one of the most impressive viewpoints in the city, located 500 metres above sea level, Tibidabo is a park full of fun and attractions for children and adults alike.PORTAVENTURA WORLDThe largest theme park in Spain is only 1 hour by train from Barcelona. In the same area you will find the exciting Ferrari Land and the Caribe Aquatic Park.Vela RestaurantPez Vela is a beach bar in Barceloneta. Industrial design, the restaurant has a magnificent terrace overlooking the beach. In its menu you will find salads, rice and snacks, although they have excellent fish and meats.
- Visit our blog and discover the latest news!a 10