Apartments for rent in the centre of Madrid
Book our apartments at the best price!Best rate onlineUp to a 28% disscountFree WIFI
- Are you planning your next getaway and still don't know where to go? At SmartRental we invite you to visit Madrid, a city with all kinds of activities, monuments, museums, and tourist attractions to discover. A million things to see are waiting for you just a few steps away from our holiday rental apartments, your best option to explore the capital.Plan your getaway to Madrid, and stay in the most central and renowned locations of the city, such as Puerta del Sol, Chueca or La Latina. The city is full of culture, history and entertainment for all tastes, so what are you waiting for?
- Stay in our apartments and get to know the most famous neighborhoods of Madrid. From the famous Puerta del Sol to the busy neighborhood of Chueca or La Latina. You can choose the type of stay that best suits your needs, and book an apartment for days, weeks or months
- For those looking for accommodation in the heart of Madrid, we invite you to stay at our magnificent holiday rental apartments in Madrid Gran Via. There is no better way to experience the capital than staying in the Spanish "Broadway" and commercial center of Madrid, perfectly connected to the best attractions of the city.Check out our daily rentals in Madrid. We have studios and one- and two-bedroom apartments with capacity for up to 5 people, so you can find the apartment that best suits you and your trip. If you need to stay for a longer period, we also have the option of renting apartments for months and weeks.Check availability on our website and find the best price guaranteed!
- Stay in our apartments and get to know the most famous neighborhoods of Madrid. From the famous Puerta del Sol to the busy neighborhood of Chueca or La Latina. You can choose the type of stay that best suits your needs, and book an apartment for days, weeks or months.
From Madrid, you'll be surprised by the intense blue skies. With a dry weather, and with few rainy days throughout the year, the summers are hot, and winters are cold, but despite when you choose to come, you have high chances to enjoy live one of the famous skies painted by Velázquez.
- ShoppingRestaurantsLeisureCultureSAN MIGUEL FOOD MARKETMore than 100 years have passed since it was inaugurated as a food market. At present, this historic building is one of the main gastronomic markets in the world. From the best Iberic ham, or the freshest seafood arrived daily from Galicia, to Mediterranean rice or the most special cheeses of Castille.Tilda
Discover a new concept of neo-taberna castiza and taste the authentic Madrilenian cuisine in this restaurant in the heart of Malasaña, with a gastronomic proposal that combines tradition and modernity. It also has a sky bar where you can have a drink and enjoy the views..ELLA SKY BAR
On the rooftop of Gran Vía 42, one of the most emblematic buildings in the capital, is one of the best restaurants in central Madrid with views. Enjoy its delicious Mediterranean proposal while contemplating the skyline of the capital..MUSEUMS IN MADRID
The center of Madrid is full of museums to visit. Thyssen, Reina Sofia or El Prado are some of the most familiar, but dare to visit some of the lesser known, such as the History Museum or Caixa Forum.FLOWERS' MARKETLocated in the Plaza de Tirso de Molina, the Flower Market is the perfect place to buy flowers, bouquets or plants.MUSICALS IN GRAN VÍA">MUSICALS IN GRAN VÍA
One of the best examples of Madrid's cultural scene is on Gran Vía, known as the Spanish "Broadway", where you can enjoy musical shows for all audiences. An ideal plan whether you come as a couple, with friends or family.La Latina TheatreThis Madrid theater was created in the first decade of the twentieth century from a cinema built on the grounds of an old hospital.It is one of the most emblematic and popular scenic spaces of the city.EL RASTRO MARKETA market with more than 400 years of history in which you can find both everyday objects and curious ancient gadgets.It is located around the Ribera de Curtidores, a street along which hundreds of stalls with the most curious objects extend, from furniture to used clothes. It is done every Sunday morning.Despite the crowds, it is very pleasant to spend Sunday morning touring the trail posts to end up taking some reeds and tapas in one of the bars in the area.OSADÍA MADRID
There is no better plan for an evening in Madrid than enjoying cocktails overlooking the Gran Vía. Come with friends and try their "daring" gastronomic proposal, with tapas in the purest Madrid style.Fuencarral StreetAt the end of the neighborhood, adjacent to Malasaña, this road is pedestrian in a good part of its route. Stores such as Adidas, Puma, Foot Locker, Levi’s, Aristrocrazy, Victoria’s Secret or Michael Kors.Preciados StreetThe best-known national and international brand commercial establishments are located on the famous Preciados street, such as El Corte Inglés, Mango, Fnac, etc.gran Vía
In the most emblematic artery of the capital are some of the best-known international brands and all Inditex firms, including Zara with the largest store in the world