SMARTRENTAL MADRID GRAN VIA APARTMENTSBEST PRICE ONLINE GUARANTEED!If you find a lower price, call us at +34 910 284 776 and we will match it.Up to 25% offFree CancellationBest online price guaranteedBest locationsFree WIFI
- If you want to be right in the heart of Madrid, close to the main theatres, monuments, shops, bars and restaurants, Smartrental Madrid Gran Vía Apartments is your best accommodation option. Our modern apartments on Madrid's Gran Vía are fully equipped for you to enjoy a comfortable stay in the heart of the city.Stay with us at 78 San Bernardo Street in Madrid and enjoy a perfect few days near the best places in the capital!
- At SmartRental Madrid Gran Vía Apartments we want you to feel at home, that's why we offer you these services.
- Our furnished holiday apartments in Madrid Gran Vía have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with or without terrace for up to 6 guests. All apartments have a dressing room and en suite bathroom in one of the bedrooms. In addition, the kitchen is fully equipped and has everything you need to make you feel at home. The building has a lift for easy access to your apartment.
- 40.4282 Latitude-3.706 Longitude
The SmartRental Madrid Gran Vía Apartments are your best starting point to explore the whole city. Whether on foot or by public transport, if you stay in our apartments in the Gran Vía of Madrid you will be in the heart of the Spanish capital, just a step away from the best leisure, gastronomy and cultural offer.
You will feel at home in our modern apartments, where you will find excellent services to make your stay easier. If you are coming by plane, you can book your transfer to and from the airport in advance.
You will find free wifi, toiletries and other amenities in all the apartments, as well as a kitchen equipped with appliances and utensils, so you can make this your home in Madrid.
The centre of Madrid is home to a wide variety of places to see: Puerta del Sol, the Royal Palace, and the Almudena Cathedral are some of the must-see places to visit, as well as the Plaza de España and the Temple of Debod. If you are in the city for a few days, this is definitely the best area to stay in.
If you're a culture lover, Gran Vía is home to some of the best theatres in the city, where you can see the latest plays and musicals. The streets of Preciados and Fuencarral are home to some of the city's most important fashion stores, so it's also a perfect area for shopaholics.
The area of the centre and Gran Vía also has a wide variety of restaurants, where you will find an impressive range of gastronomic options. Some of the city's trendiest neighbourhoods, such as Malasaña and Chueca, are also within walking distance.
Discover our rental apartments in Madrid centre and stay with the maximum comfort in SmartRental!
- Visit our blog and discover the latest news and events in Madrid.