- Up to 25% offFree CancellationBest online price guaranteedBest locationsFree WIFI
- SmartRental Collection Gran Vía Capital is located in the heart of Madrid's Gran Vía, the liveliest street of the city, specifically in Gran Vía number 14 in Madrid.Just a few steps away from our tourist apartments you will have at your disposal the best theaters of the city, as well as one of the main shopping areas full of stores, restaurants and tourist attractions such as Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, Plaza de España, ...Smartrental Collection Gran Vía Capital has 60 luxury apartments prepared for business travelers, couples or large groups and families. We have apartments for up to 6 people with 1 and 2 bedrooms and 1 and 2 bedroom suites with bathtub on the private terrace.In addition, we have a rooftop swimming pool for the exclusive use of our guests, parking, 24-hour reception, room services, guest experience and restaurant.Do you need more information? Contact us at:
- SERVICES INCLUDEDThese are some of the services that you could enjoy in SmartRental Collection Gran Vía Capital.
LUXURY APARTMENTS AND SUITES ON THE GRAN VIA IN MADRIDOur apartments and suites in Gran Via 14 in Madrid are fully equipped for you to enjoy your stay in Madrid whether for days, weeks or months.
ENJOY LUXURY IN A HOTEL ON THE GRAN VÍA IN MADRIDLocated on Gran Vía 14 in Madrid, the SmartRental Collection Gran Vía Capital apartments are like a luxury hotel but with the advantages of an apartment: living room, terrace, kitchen... and prepared for business travelers, couples, groups and families.On the one hand, its location allows you to walk to museums, restaurants, stores and the best theaters in the city. 🏙️🚶♀️On the other hand, among the 60 apartments available, there are 1 and 2-bedroom apartments and 1 and 2-bedroom suites with 1 or 2 private bathrooms. In addition, the suites also feature private terraces with bathtub, kitchen and living room.The perfect apartments to make your dreams come true. Enjoy relaxing baths in the bathtub on the private terrace while enjoying the views of downtown Madrid. 🛁 ☀️Make yourself at home in these luxury apartments with fully equipped kitchen and private bathrooms in the heart of Madrid.Book now at +34 910 284 776 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will match it for you.
WINTER SWIMMING POOL FOR EXCLUSIVE USE OF CUSTOMERSEnjoy one of the best winter pools on the rooftop of the building, if you book in our tourist apartment Gran Vía Capital, located at Gran Vía 14. It is a heated infinity pool open all year round, don't wait any longer and book now! (from March 20 to 27 the swimming pool will be closed for renovation works)Do you need more information? Contact us at:
GRAN VÍA 14, 28013 MADRID40.4197 Latitude-3.699 Longitude
LUXURY APARTHOTEL IN THE CENTER OF MADRID
The SmartRental Collection Gran Vía Capital building is a luxury within the reach of everyone visiting Madrid.
With spectacular apartments and an incredible rooftop terrace, it will delight everyone who visits, and enjoy the terraces with bathtub available in the apartments and suites!
The 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are ready to make you feel at home, with fully equipped kitchen and private bathroom with shower. Plus, take advantage of the views from the rooftop terrace, which features a swimming pool available 365 days a year and bar.
Come visit us and you'll never forget SmartRental Collection Gran Vía Capital!Do you need more information? Contact us at:
WEATHER IN MADRID
Madrid has a continental climate with hot summers and cold winters. The city experiences an average temperature of 25°C in summer, with occasional heat waves that can see temperatures rise to over 35°C. In contrast, the average temperature in winter ranges from 6°C to 12°C, with occasional snowfall. Madrid's climate is characterized by dry and sunny weather throughout the year, with low levels of rainfall. The city can experience strong winds, especially during the winter months, due to its location on a plateau. Despite its extreme temperatures, Madrid's climate provides for a unique cultural experience with a range of activities to suit every season.
- Why should you stay in a luxury aparthotel on Madrid's Gran Via?
There are several reasons why you should stay in Madrid's Gran Via during your next trip to the city:
Central location: Gran Via is located in the heart of Madrid and is an excellent location for exploring the city. It is close to many of Madrid's most famous tourist attractions, such as Puerta del Sol, the Royal Palace and the Prado Museum.
Easy communication with the rest of the city: Gran Vía is a main street and is well connected to other parts of the city, which means you can easily reach other neighborhoods and tourist spots. It is crossed by all the main metro and bus lines and has a constant trickle of cabs available.
Shopping and entertainment: Gran Vía is known for its stores and theaters, so there is plenty to see and do in the area. There are plenty of stores, restaurants and bars to enjoy during the day and night.
SmartRental Collection Capital as a high quality accommodation: totally refurbished and with the best qualities this accommodation gives you the advantages of a hotel and a luxury apartment in the heart of Madrid.
In short, Gran Via is an excellent choice for accommodation in Madrid due to its central location, easy access, shopping and entertainment, and high quality accommodation.Read more Read less
- MagazineVisit our blog and discover the latest news!